Hypergrowth startups live in a world where nothing matters except growth – new users, new sales & new opportunities. There’s extraordinary demand in an highly competitive emerging market with huge upside.
How does a long-term channel like organic traffic fit in? How do you effectively work with multiple growth channels? How do you set strategy? And most importantly, how do you measure success and continue to execute on goals?
Those are all questions (and more) that we cover with our special guest – Jess Hill, SEO Manager at 99designs.
Jess Hill is SEO manager at 99designs, a graphic design marketplace that connects customers with graphic design needs to a community of more than 900,000 graphic designers around the world. 99designs has experienced extraordinary growth since its founding in 2008. Jess herself has been doing SEO since 2005. She got her start as an in-house SEO, transitioned to a prominent digital agency and ran her own consultancy business with a heavy focus on SEO as a tactic to build brand awareness, attract visitors, and drive conversions.
- What it means to do SEO at a startup
- The side effects of good content
- How to dig into customer data to inform different channels
- Balancing brand messaging & SEO strategy
- Measuring SEO success – first click attribution vs. last click attribution
- How to make in-house & agency led campaigns better