Nate & Brett discuss what marketers can learn from the trending topic of the day – Fake News.
Fake news has been around as long as the written word, but new distribution channels and political implications have brought it to mainstream attention.
But what can marketers (and anyone who works on the Internet) learn from it?
- Why Fake News is suddenly News
- The origins of getting attention
- How consumers can respond
- How large Internet distribution channels (aka Google + Facebook) are likely to respond
- What marketers can learn from fake news publishers