Everyone knows the career path of doctors, lawyers & teachers. But how do you kickstart your career in digital marketing?
In this episode, Taylor Griffith, our guest host, interviews Meghan Furey and Lizzy Urtso to find out. Both Meghan and Lizzy have recently started their careers in digital marketing with lessons learned very fresh on their minds. They discuss everything from getting the most out of internships to the art of self-teaching to job hunting tactics.
Whether you are a college grad, someone in career transition, or an agency owner trying to pitch new talent – you’ll learn what it’s like to kickstart a career in digital marketing.
- Getting the most out of internships
- What digital marketing internships are like
- Where to find internships to kickstart your career
- Education paths into digital marketing
- How to self-teach SEO
- Getting a job in SEO or digital marketing
- Where to look for jobs
- Developing a strategy to land the right job