New tools and tactics have made outreach for link building more efficient than ever. But are outreach campaigns more effective or just more spammy?
In this episode, Nate and Brett discuss the state of outreach and link building in 2016 – from tools to tactics to “personalized” templates. And they discuss how to build a better approach to outreach that goes beyond short-term tactics and towards effective campaigns that make both the Internet & your business better.
- State of Link Building in 2016
- What everyone wants & why no one is happy
- Assumptions for building a better approach
- Understanding business objectives and tradeoffs
- Understanding your industry
- Creating the right KPIs
- Solving other people’s problems
- Creating an elegant approach instead of burning the hot tactic
- Creating a link building process and philosophy that “scales”