Marketing projects can range from minutes to months. How can you keep everything organized? And how do you make sure you’re always working on the right things?
In this episode, Nate and Brett discuss how they handle project management in marketing. They go behind the scenes with their favorite tools, tips and tricks. Enjoy!
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Preparing for “Creativity Capture.”
- Solving Shiny Object Syndrome.
- Handling project prerequisites.
- How Nate uses Trello & Google Drive.
- Brett’s toolset and management style.
- Areas for improvement & tool wishlist.
- Oh – and email.