What is “semantic search” and how to you factor it into your SEO & content campaigns?
Semantic search has been the frontier of SEO for quite a while. But ever since the release of Google’s Hummingbird algorithm in 2013 and the rise of the Knowledge Graph – it is increasingly not just the frontier of SEO, but also the present-day reality.
In this episode, Nate and Brett discuss what’s behind the shift to semantic search and what you can do to plan your content strategy accordingly.
In Part 2 next week, Nate & Brett will cover how to implement research on semantic search into the content on your website.
- What “semantic search” means
- How it impacts search
- Where search engines are headed
- How semantics affect your ranking and search traffic
- How to use Keyword Research 2.0 to get ahead of the competition
- How to see semantic search in action
- Favorite tools for reverse engineering semantics in search