How do you take an idea from the startup phase and scale it into a world-class organization? How do you hire and train the right people at the right time?
How do you plan goals and choose key performance indicators that matter? And how do you instill the right culture and processes so that the business lives beyond a single person?
These are all questions (more!) that Brett explores with our special guest – David Palombo, the Chief Marketing Officer of Launch That, a full-service marketing agency in Orlando, Florida.
- Importance of self-learning
- Developing the right processes for Generalists vs. Specialists
- Importance of a good foundation (technical, architecture, user needs, user personas, etc)
- Understanding how your goals relate to each other
- Customer generation as a key metric
- Favorite tools for success
- Considerations when hiring specialists
- What the only true failures are
- Creating a culture of learning from failure