Google rolled out a pre-announced major change to their algorithm on April 21st to increase the rankings of mobile-friendly sites. But the update was really simply a landmark in a long-running trend towards mobile.
In this episode, Brett and Nate discuss the context of the Mobile Update, how mobile fits into the future of SEO, and how website owners can take advantage of the trend.
- Background on the Update
- Background on Why The “Penalty” Is Not News
- Why Mobile Has (and will) Matter
- What Mobile Means for Marketing & SEO
- The Return of On-Page SEO
- Immediate Actions To Take Advantage of Mobile